Simple and fast PV design with Base On
Product information and planning possible from anywhere and at any time
With the help of the online software Base On, the mounting systems can be designed quickly and easily. Thanks to a user-oriented user interface and an improved calculation basis, individual roofs are planned in just a few steps with the appropriate mounting system and improved ballasting.
Launched in March 2017 with the S-Rock System, the two S- and D-Dome classics were integrated. Further mounting systems from the pitched roof area such as the MiniRail System or MultiRail have been added in recent months.
Base On is available in 11 languages
The free software is available in 11 different languages. This makes Base On even easier and more innovative to use.
The latest version of Base On automatically accesses the latest databases and works with improved calculation basics - all in your desired language.
Language selection: Danish, Dutch, English, Spanish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese and Swedish.
Help area with tips and tricks
With the integrated help area, the program provides a few tips and explanatory videos in many places.
Successful Base On webinars continue!
The webinar offer will be further expanded and employees of K2 Systems show different products and the suitable design with the help of Base On in free webinars.
Further features of Base On at a glance
- Free, always up-to-date, platform-independent online software
- Improved calculation bases
- Planning with satellite images from Google Maps
- Graphical drawing tools for roofs and module fields
- Detailed load and ballast planning
- User accounts with project memory
- Backup of all planning data
- Location-independent access
- Very easy editing of obstacles and prohibited areas
- Several roofs possible in one project
- Precise information on orientation and size
- Simple determination of wind and snow loads
- Automatic function for load definition
- Automatic calculation of necessary ballasting
- Detailed views, PDF reports and work files: project data, assembly plan, ballast plan, results, statics report and article list
- Article list with module distribution per roof
- Export of the article list and the ballast plan in MS Excel format